- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- Published: August 2011
- Region: Asia
- Global Research and Data Services
This package contains 19 insulin market analyses from the following Asian countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, China, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Turkey.The insulin market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the insulin markets in different Asian countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for insulin, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for insulin, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for insulin by type (bulk, dosage)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the insulin market in different Asian countries?
- How the insulin market has been developing in different countries? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the insulin market in different countries?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate in and how is it developing?