- Language: English
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Africa, South Africa
Tobacco - Africa
- ID: 1863784
- August 2011
- Region: Africa
- GRDS Reports Oy
This package contains 5 tobacco market analyses from the following African countries: Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Morocco and Tanzania.
The tobacco market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the tobacco markets in different African countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for tobacco
- Overall market volume for tobacco
- Market value and volume for tobacco by type (cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos and cheroots, reconstituted and homogenized tobacco, smoking tobacco, other)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the tobacco market in different African countries?
- How the tobacco markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What types of tobacco are growing their market share fast?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?