• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Ink - Western Europe
Global Research and Data Services, August 2011
This package contains 14 ink market analyses from the following Western European countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
The ink market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the ink markets in different Western European countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for ink, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for ink, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for ink by type (black printing ink, other printing ink, other ink)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the ink market in different Western European countries?
- How the ink markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?