- Language: English
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Ink - America
- ID: 1863797
- August 2011
- Region: America, United States
- Global Research & Data Services
This package contains 9 ink market analyses from the following American countries: Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, the United States and Uruguay.
The ink market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the ink markets in different American countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for ink, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for ink, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for ink by type (black printing ink, other printing ink, other ink)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the ink market in different American countries?
- How the ink markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?