• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Ink - Global
Global Research and Data Services, August 2011
This package contains 66 ink market analyses from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, Armenia, Azerbaijan, China, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, the United States, Uruguay, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Morocco, Nigeria, Sierra Leone and Australia.
The ink market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the ink markets in different countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for ink, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for ink, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for ink by type (black printing ink, other printing ink, other ink)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the ink market in different countries?
- How the ink markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?