- Language: English
- 25 Pages
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Europe
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Product Insights: Global Tradeshow Update - NASFT Summer Fancy Food Show 2011
- ID: 1865852
- July 2011
- Region: Global
- 9 pages
The Global Tradeshow Update is The look back at the NASFT Summer Fancy Food Show. The update provides an overview of the event, reports the opinions of exhibitors and organizers on the key issues affecting the sector, and also provides a summary of major products and innovations from the tradeshow.
Features and benefits
- Get the highlights from this year's NASFT Summer Fancy Food Show.
- Drive product ideation or track emerging trends by studying the key innovations from the tradeshow.
- Gain an insight into the mood of the industry through the opinion of key players.
A return to natural and make-at-home products - albeit with a twist - was observed at this year's NASFT Summer Fancy Food Show. Lentils were an unusual ingredient of choice for one cracker producer, the Product Launch Analytics (PLA) team found, while home mushroom-growing and mozzarella-making kits were on offer for the more adventurous consumer.
Your key questions answered
- What is the NASFT Summer Fancy Food Show?
- What were the highlights of this year's show?
- What were the major new product and innovation trends to emerge from the NASFT Summer Fancy Food Show that I should be aware of?