• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Energy Recovery, Inc. (ERII) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GlobalData, August 2011, Pages: 37
Energy Recovery, Inc. (ERII) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Energy Recovery Inc. (ERI) is principally engaged in the design, development and manufacture of energy recovery devices for sea water reverse osmosis (SWRO) and brackish water reverse osmosis (BWRO) desalination plants. The company’s product portfolio includes various PX Pressure Exchanger models. The company’s client base spread across the world. The products of the company are sold under trademarks ERI, PX, Pressure Exchanger and PX Pressure Exchanger. ERI operates in the regions of China, Europe, India, Australia, Africa, the Middle East, North America and the Caribbean, among others. The company's subsidiaries include Osmotic Power, Inc., Energy Recovery, Inc. International, Pump Engineering, Inc., and Energy Recovery Iberia, S.L. It is headquartered in San Leandro, California, the US.
Energy Recovery, Inc. Key Recent Developments…
May 10, 2011 Energy Recovery Announces Its Selection By Consolidated Water For Water Desalination Plant Expansion In Bahamas
May 05, 2011 Energy Recovery Reports Net Revenues Of $10.4m In Q1 2011
Apr 19, 2011 Energy Recovery Announces PX Devices To Be Implemented At Marina Baja-Mutxamel SWRO Desalination Plants In Spain
Apr 15, 2011 Energy Recovery Announces Management Changes
Mar 03, 2011 Energy Recovery Reports Net Revenues Of $45.9m In 2010
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Energy Recovery, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Energy Recovery, Inc. - Key Facts
Energy Recovery, Inc. - Key Employees
Energy Recovery, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Energy Recovery, Inc. - Key Operational Employees
Energy Recovery, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Energy Recovery, Inc. - History
Energy Recovery, Inc. - Company Statement
Energy Recovery, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Energy Recovery, Inc. - Business Description
Energy Recovery, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Energy Recovery, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Strong Market Presence
Strength - Competitive Product Offerings
Strength - Strong Liquidity Position
Energy Recovery, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - High Dependence on Few Suppliers
Weakness - Single Product Concentration
Weakness - High Dependence on Foreign Markets
Weakness - Decline in Operating Margin
Energy Recovery, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth in Reverse Osmosis Plants
Opportunity - Scarcity of Water Resources
Opportunity - Government Support
Energy Recovery, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Industry Consolidation Challenges
Threat - Changing Regulations and Policies
Threat - Evolving Competition
Energy Recovery, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s, Power Financial Deals and Alliances
Energy Recovery, Inc., Clean Technology, Deals By Year, 2005 to YTD 2011
Energy Recovery, Inc., Clean Technology, Deals By Type, 2005 to YTD 2011
Energy Recovery, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 10, 2011: Energy Recovery Announces Its Selection By Consolidated Water For Water Desalination Plant Expansion In Bahamas
May 05, 2011: Energy Recovery Reports Net Revenues Of $10.4m In Q1 2011
Apr 19, 2011: Energy Recovery Announces PX Devices To Be Implemented At Marina Baja-Mutxamel SWRO Desalination Plants In Spain
Apr 15, 2011: Energy Recovery Announces Management Changes
Mar 03, 2011: Energy Recovery Reports Net Revenues Of $45.9m In 2010
Feb 24, 2011: Energy Recovery Introduces ERI AquaBold And ERI AquaSpire Pumps For Seawater Desalination
Dec 23, 2010: ERI Completes Shipment To Desalination Plant
Dec 01, 2010: Energy Recovery Announces PX Devices To Be Implemented At Two New SWRO Desalination Plants In Spain
Nov 04, 2010: Energy Recovery Reports Net Revenues Of $6.9m In Q3 2010
Nov 03, 2010: Energy Recovery Implements PX Pressure Exchanger Device At Nirosoft's SWRO Desalination Plant In Limassol
Section 6 – Appendix
Siemens Water Technologies Corp.
Seprotech Systems Inc.
VA TECH WABAG Limited
Torishima Pump Mfg. Co., Ltd.
Fluid Equipment Development Company