This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The author’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG (Vinnolit), a subsidiary of Westlake Chemical Corporation, is a chemical manufacturing company. It manufactures and markets a range of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) products. The company also produces and markets intermediates such as caustic soda, vinyl chloride and tin tetrachloride. Vinnolit’s products find application in flooring, wall covering, window profiles, pipes, rigid film, technical coatings, automotive sealants and cable sheathing. It caters to domestic and international markets including building and construction, automotive and pharmaceutical industries. It has production facilities in Burghausen, Gendorf, Cologne, Knapsack, Schkopau in Germany and Hillhouse in the UK. Vinnolit is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Key Facts
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Key Employees
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Major Products and Services
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - History
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Business Description
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Strengths
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Weaknesses
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Opportunities
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Threats
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Key Facts
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Key Employees
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Major Products and Services
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, History
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Other Locations
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Subsidiaries
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Key Competitors
- VESTOLIT GmbH & Co KG
- Solvay Alkali GmbH
- Sasol Germany GmbH
- PolyOne Corporation
- LG Chem, Ltd.
- KEM ONE SAS
- International Chemical Investors Group GmbH
- Ineos Group Limited
- Fenner PLC
- Begra Granulate GmbH und Co. KG
- Arkema GmbH