Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1865972
- August 2014
- 15 pages
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG (Vinnolit) is a chemical manufacturing company. It principally manufactures and markets a range of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) products. It also produces and sells caustic soda, vinyl chloride, graft copolymers and tin tetrachloride as intermediate products. The company's products find application in flooring, wall covering, window profiles, pipes, rigid film, technical coatings, automotive sealants and cable sheathing. Vinnolit caters to domestic and international markets including construction, automotive and pharmaceutical industries. It has facilities in Burghausen, Gendorf, Cologne, Knapsack, Schkopau in Germany and Hillhouse in the UK. It is a subsidiary of Vinnolit Holdings GmbH, part of Westlake Chemical Corporation. Vinnolit is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
As a part of growth strategy, the company intends to expand its capacities for PVC specialties. It also plans to invest in the enhancement and expansion of production facilities covering energy efficiency, environmental protection and safety features.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Key Facts
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Key Employees
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Major Products and Services
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - History
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Business Description
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Strengths
Strength - Integrated Management System
Strength - Key Industry Player
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Geographical Presence
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Paint and Coatings Industry
Opportunity - Rising Global Demand for PVC
Opportunity - West Lake Acquisition
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Threats
Threat - Raw Material Price Risks
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Threat - Tough Competitive Market
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Key Facts
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Key Employees
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Major Products and Services
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, History
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Other Locations
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Subsidiaries
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Key Manufacturing Facilities
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Key Competitors
VESTOLIT GmbH & Co KG
Vinyls Italia SpA
INEOS Vinyls Sales GmbH
Begra Granulate GmbH und Co. KG