- Language: English
- 617 Pages
- Published: November 2012
- Region: World
Managed Services: Approaches to a Changing Landscape
- Published: June 2011
- Region: World
- 20 Pages
- TM Forum
TM Forum Quick Insights reports take the communications industry's hottest topics and offer preliminary research and analysis, often including interviews with senior executives and ideas from corresponding executive roundtables discussions. Written by renowned industry journalists and analysts, these reports ask the questions we all want to know of opinion-leading senior executives.
Major shifts are taking place in our industry: this is well known and discussed constantly. Less well understood and publicised are the implications for managed services, but they are fundamental. What we mean by managed services is changing, too.
This report tackles:
- The crusade for new revenue streams: examples that seem to indicate progress is finally being made
- Delivering managed services through partnerships
- Arguments put forward by service providers for not seeing managed services as strategically important and suggestions about why they should
- Lessons learned, from consumers and suppliers, or both, of managed services
- Where we are now, and where we need to move to
- What TM Forum and its various standards and other activities brings to the table
- The arguments for rethinking what we mean by managed services, again, and their role in our industry's transformation
- Should operators resist seeing managed services strategically?
- Lessons learned about using managed services, words from the wise.
Keywords: managed services, operators, transformation, machine-to-machine communications, e-Health , broadband, 4G, key performance indicators, business metrics, communications service provider, Frameworx
Please note: This report is free to TM Forum members. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Section 1: The arguments for rethinking what we mean by managed services, again, and their role in our industry's transformation
Section 2: Should operators resist seeing managed services strategically?
Section 3: Lessons learned about using managed services – words from the wise
Section 4: In conclusion and TM Forum's contribution to managed services
- Yota Group
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|