• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Asia Pacific Manufacturing Execution Systems Market 2010-2014
Infiniti Research Limited, August 2011, Pages: 32
Technavio's analysts forecast the Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) market in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region to grow at a CAGR of 18 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for real-time information. The MES market in the APAC region has also been witnessing the provision of web-based services. However, easy availability of low-cost labor in the APAC region could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include Invensys PLC, Siemens AG, Rockwell Automation Inc., and GE Co.
Technavio's Asia Pacific Manufacturing Execution Systems Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the APAC region and covers the MES market landscape and its growth prospects. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors providing MES in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
1. Executive Summary
3. Vendor Landscape
4. Buying Criteria
5. Market Growth Drivers
6. Drivers and their Impact
7. Market Challenges
8. Market Trends
9. Key Vendor Analysis
9.1 Invensys PLC
9.2 Siemens AG
9.3 Rockwell Automation Inc.
9.4 GE Company
10. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: APAC MES Market 2010-2014 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Key End-user Segmentation
- Invensys PLC
- Siemens AG
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- GE Company