• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
CAD Software Market in Asia-Pacific 2010-2014
Infiniti Research Limited, August 2011, Pages: 25
Technavio's analysts forecast the Computer Aided Design (CAD) Software market in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region to grow at a CAGR of 10.4 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the reduced cost of product design and development. The CAD Software market in the APAC region has also been witnessing the emergence of cloud-based CAD software. However, the high training costs and decreasing investment in CAD software could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include Autodesk Inc., Dassault Systèmes SA, Siemens PLM, and Parametric Technology Corp.
Technavio's Computer-aided Design Software market in the Asia Pacific 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the APAC region and covers the CAD Software market landscape and its growth prospects. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors providing CAD software in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Vendor Landscape
5. Market Growth Drivers
6. Market Challenges
7. Market Trends
8. Key Vendor Analysis
8.1 Autodesk Inc.
8.2 Dassault Systemes SA
8.3 Siemens PLM
8.4 Parametric Technology Corporation
9. Other Reports in this Series
List OF Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Asia-Pacific CAD Market Size 2010-2014 ( US $ billion)
Exhibit 2: Market Share of Key Vendors
- Autodesk Inc.
- Dassault Systemes SA
- Siemens PLM
- Parametric Technology Corporation