- Language: English
- 118 Pages
- Published: August 2013
Motor Vehicle Engines - Top 5 American Markets
- ID: 1867984
- September 2011
- Region: United States
- Global Research and Data Services
This package contains 5 motor vehicle engine market analyses from the top 5 American countries: Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Mexico and United States.
The motor vehicle engine market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the motor vehicle engine markets in top 5 American countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for motor vehicle engines by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for motor vehicle engines by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for motor vehicle engines by type and country (diesel engines, internal combustion engines <50 cc, 50-250 cc, 250-1000 cc, > 1000 cc)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the motor vehicle engine market in top 5 American countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of engines? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?