- Language: English
- Published: November 2012
Construction - Top 5 European Markets
- ID: 1868035
- September 2011
- Region: Europe
- Global Research and Data Services
This package contains top 5 construction market analyses from the following European countries: France, Germany, Italy, Russia and the United Kingdom.
The construction market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the construction markets in different European countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Construction market value by country, 2004-2010
- Construction market value by segment (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional, residential)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the construction market in different European countries? Which countries are growing fast?
- How are the markets divided into different segments? Which segments are growing fast?
- How the markets has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?