- Language: English
- 190 Pages
- Published: July 2010
- Region: Global
Agrochemical Products - America
- Published: September 2011
- Region: United States
- Global Research and Data Services
This package contains 8 agrochemical product market analyses from the following American countries: Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, the United States and Uruguay.
The agrochemical product market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the agrochemical product markets in different American countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for agrochemical products by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for agrochemical products by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for agrochemical products by type (disinfectants, fungicides, insecticides, plant-growth regulators, anti-sprouting products, herbicides, other agrochemical products)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the agrochemical product market?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing? SHOW LESS READ MORE >