• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
E-Learning Module: Instrumentation
This Skillpad Laboratory Module is ideal for both new and existing Laboratory employees in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Contract sectors. The Module explains uV/VIS, AA and IR techniques and common problems associated with each.
- How to avoid incorrect results when using UV/VIS spectrophotometry
- The common mistakes made when using IR spectroscopy
- The parameters of AA spectrometry
- The precautions to be taken when making a pH measurement with a pH meter
- The primary use of IR spectroscopy
- The types of analysis for which UV/VIS spectrophotometry is used
This is a self paced highly visual interactive e-Learning course, with a full audio voiceover, which can be taken online. It has a 16 question multiple choice Assessment which the Trainee can perform once they have completed the module. For the Certified option, a hard copy certificate is mailed to the Trainee, once they have achieved a score of 100% in their Assessment.
This module is extracted from the E-Learning Course: Essential Analytical Techniques