• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
What Consumers Want: Health Insurance in Japan 2011
Datamonitor, August 2011, Pages: 41
This slide deck focuses on the important questions concerning consumers’ behavior regarding health insurance. Product penetration, choice of channel, the drivers of product and provider choice, and the barriers to adoption are all covered in this deck to ensure that the reader knows Want Consumers Want from a health insurance product in their country of interest.
Features and benefits
- Build a customer-centric strategy by learning what consumers want and need from a health insurance policy.
- Identify new opportunities in the health insurance market through a better understanding of what consumers demand from this product.
- Gain a deeper insight into the health insurance market through country-level data across income and age groups.
- Product penetration
- Essential product and provider features
- Reasons for not purchasing a health insurance policy
Your key questions answered
- What features do consumers demand from a health insurance policy and a health insurer?
- What channels do consumers use for researching and purchasing health insurance?
- How likely are consumers to switch health insurer when their policy is due for renewal?
- Why do consumers decide not to have a health insurance policy?