- Language: English
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
This product is currently not available for purchase.
What Consumers Want: Current Accounts in France 2011
- ID: 1872004
- August 2011
- Region: France
- 43 pages
This slide deck focuses on the important questions concerning consumers’ behavior regarding current accounts. Product penetration, choice of channel, the drivers of product and provider choice, and the barriers to adoption are all covered in this deck to ensure that the reader knows What Consumers Want from a current account in their country of interest.
Features and benefits
- Build a customer-centric strategy by learning what consumers want and need from a current account.
- Identify new opportunities in the current account market through a better understanding of what consumers demand from this product.
- Gain a deeper insight into the current account market through country-level data across income and age groups.
- Top 10 financial services providers by current account market share.
- Channel analysis including channel of opening and channel usage by activity.
- Essential product and provider features.
Your key questions answered
- What features do consumers demand from a current account and a current account provider?
- What channels do consumers use for their regular banking activities?
- How likely are consumers to switch current account provider in the next six months?
- What channels do consumers use for researching and purchasing current accounts?
- Why do consumers decide not to have a current account?