• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, September 2011, Pages: 13
ICD Research's "Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Bell Helicopter Textron Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc. (Bell Helicopter) engages in designing, manufacturing and providing support services to the aircrafts. Bell Helicopter mainly supplies helicopters, tilt rotor aircraft and helicopter-related spare parts and services across the globe. It markets advanced military helicopters and supports the US Government and military customers outside the US. In addition, the company also produces a range of commercial aircraft types, which includes light single- and twin-engine helicopters and medium twin-engine helicopters, along with other related products. The company carries out its operations through its plants in Amarillo, Texas; and Mirabel, Canada. Bell Helicopter is headquartered in Hurst, Texas, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Bell Helicopter Textron Inc. - History
4 Bell Helicopter Textron Inc. - Key Employees
5 Bell Helicopter Textron Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
6 Bell Helicopter Textron Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., History
Table 3: Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., Key Employees
Table 4: Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., Locations
List of Figures