- Published: May 2012
Coleman Technologies, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- ID: 1874466
- November 2011
- 15 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Coleman Technologies, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Coleman Technologies, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Coleman Technologies, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Coleman Technologies, Inc. (CTI), based in the US, is a technology company, providing advanced IT and systems engineering services. It also offers custom solutions to telephony, data centre, networking, surveillance, tracking and military defense industries. It operates as a subsidiary of Presidio, Inc. (Presidio). Key services and solutions offered by the company include network solutions, federal information technology, electronic systems and federal systems. CTI also provides digital simulations for real-time battle management, guidance systems, fire control systems and guided weapon flight dynamics. The company has 20 offices across the 11 US states. CTI is headquartered in Orlando, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Coleman Technologies, Inc. - Company Statement
4 Coleman Technologies, Inc. - History
5 Coleman Technologies, Inc. - Key Employees
6 Coleman Technologies, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
7 Coleman Technologies, Inc. - locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Coleman Technologies, Inc., History
Table 3: Coleman Technologies, Inc., Key Employees
Table 4: Coleman Technologies, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Coleman Technologies, Inc., Locations
List of Figures
Coleman Technologies, Inc.