- Published: June 2012
Composites Horizons, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- ID: 1874467
- September 2011
- 12 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Composites Horizons, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Composites Horizons, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Composites Horizons, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Composites Horizons, Inc. (CHI) manufactures and supplies advanced composite materials for the aerospace and medical markets. The company principally focuses on the processing of complex polymer composites, including fiber-reinforced bismaleimides and polymerides. It provides composite structures for commercial and military aircraft, industrial applications and medical equipment, as well as engine and satellite components. CHI has long-term relationships with the customers in aircraft and aircraft engine manufacturing, space components and medical diagnostic equipment. It also develops components for digital radiography, CT scanners, radiation therapy products and positron emission tomography devices. The company also offers repair and overhaul services for composite structures. It operates through two manufacturing facilities in Covina, the US for its inventory, assembly and delivery operations. CHI is headquartered in Covina, California, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Composites Horizons, Inc. - Company Statement
4 Composites Horizons, Inc. - History
5 Composites Horizons, Inc. - Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Composites Horizons, Inc., History
Table 3: Composites Horizons, Inc., Key Employees
List of Figures