• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Russian Aircraft Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, November 2011, Pages: 16
ICD Research's "Russian Aircraft Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Russian Aircraft Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Russian Aircraft Corporation for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Russian Aircraft Corporation MiG (RAC MiG) is a manufacturer of military and civil aircraft. RAC's wide product line ranges from fighters-interceptors, multi-role combat aircraft to light general-purpose airplanes. It also offers training facilities and training equipment. The company at its corporate center has engineering center; production complex including two production centers and a building plant; and a flight test center. Currently, the company operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of PJSC United Aircraft Corporation. It has major operations across Moscow, India, Malaysia, Poland, Eqypt, Germany, Republic of Yemen, Union of Myanmar and Alger. RAC MiG is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Russian Aircraft Corporation - Company Statement
5 Russian Aircraft Corporation - History
6 Russian Aircraft Corporation - Key Employees
7 Russian Aircraft Corporation - locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Russian Aircraft Corporation, History
Table 3: Russian Aircraft Corporation, Key Employees
Table 4: Russian Aircraft Corporation, Locations
List of Figures
Russian Aircraft Corporation