• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Tarkett SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, September 2011, Pages: 13
ICD Research's "Tarkett SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Tarkett SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Tarkett SA for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Tarkett SA (Tarkett) is a flooring manufacturing company based in France. The company provides flooring solutions for both commercial and residential applications and sports surfaces. The product portfolio of the company includes vinyl, linoleum, laminate, wood, artificial turf, rubber and sport surfaces. The company’s distribution network comprises distributors and retailers catering its core clients including architects and contractors, and general public. It classifies its operation into four divisions: Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America and Sports. The company operates its sports division through Canada-based FieldTurf Tarkett. The company operates through 29 industrial units, six recycling centers, eight international training centers and 50 sales companies. Tarkett is headquartered at Nanterre Cedex in Paris, France.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Tarkett SA - History
5 Tarkett SA - Key Employees
6 Tarkett SA - Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Tarkett SA, History
Table 3: Tarkett SA, Key Employees
Table 4: Tarkett SA, Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures