• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
BAE Systems Australia: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, November 2011, Pages: 15
ICD Research's "BAE Systems Australia: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "BAE Systems Australia: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about BAE Systems Australia for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
BAE Systems Australia Defence Pty (BAE Systems) designs and manufactures security systems across the aerospace, land and integrated systems, maritime and logistics domains. The company operates as a subsidiary of BAE Systems Australia Limited. Its core capabilities include military air support, air defense, mission support systems, naval shipbuilding and repair, land combat systems and maintenance services. Furthermore, it offers intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, garrison support, warehousing and logistics, electronic warfare systems and communication services. It offers its products to Australian Defense Force. BAE Systems is headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 BAE Systems Australia - History
6 BAE Systems Australia - Key Employees
7 BAE Systems Australia - locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: BAE Systems Australia, History
Table 3: BAE Systems Australia, Key Employees
Table 4: BAE Systems Australia, Locations
List of Figures
BAE Systems Australia