• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Defense Group Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, November 2011, Pages: 12
ICD Research's "Defense Group Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Defense Group Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Defense Group Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Defense Group Inc. (DGI) is a hardware technology company, engaged in advancing public safety and national security through innovative research, new technologies and systems assessments. DGI has core competency in US strategy and policy, intelligence, weapons of mass destruction, vulnerability assessments and homeland security. The company also offers special operations and technologies and products that support the first responder and medical communities. Its key customers include a wide range of government organizations at the federal, state and local level and commercial clients. DGI is headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Defense Group Inc. - History
4 Defense Group Inc. - Key Employees
5 Defense Group Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
6 Defense Group Inc. - locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Defense Group Inc., History
Table 3: Defense Group Inc., Key Employees
Table 4: Defense Group Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Defense Group Inc., Locations
List of Figures
Defense Group Inc.