ICD Research's "Indian Ordnance Factories: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Indian Ordnance Factories: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Indian Ordnance Factories for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Indian Ordnance Factories (IFO) is an India based group of 40 ordnancefactories; engaged in manufacturing of defense products. The factories function under the Department of Defence Production, a part of the Ministry of Defence, government of India. It also operates three regional marketing centers, nine training institutes and four regional controller of safety. Its key products include weapons, armored vehicles, parachutes, pistols, revolvers, civilian arms and ammunition, military vehicles, and support equipment, among others. It provides products primarily to the Indian Armed Forces, Central Paramilitary Forces and State Police Forces. It also exports weapon products to more than 30 countries worldwide. Its factories are located across 25 locations in India. OFB is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Indian Ordnance Factories - History
4 Indian Ordnance Factories - Key Employees
5 Indian Ordnance Factories - locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Indian Ordnance Factories, History
Table 3: Indian Ordnance Factories, Key Employees
Table 4: Indian Ordnance Factories, Locations
List of Figures