• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Natel Engineering Co. Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, November 2011, Pages: 13
ICD Research's "Natel Engineering Co. Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Natel Engineering Co. Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Natel Engineering Co. Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Natel Engineering Co. Inc. (Natel) engages in the manufacturing of microelectronics. The company manufactures system assemblies including microwave integrated circuits, circuit card assemblies, substrates, modules and hybrids for defense, aerospace, space, fiber optics, optoelectronics, medical, microwave, telecommunications and computer applications. The company provides customer design support, materials management, substrate fabrication and microelectronic assembly. It also offers test and screening, circuit card assemblies, box level and final system integration. Its customers include Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Emerson, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon Company, L3 Communications, Harris Corp., Hughes, ITT, MultiLink, AT&T, Telectronics and TRW. Natel is headquartered in Chatsworth, California, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Natel Engineering Co. Inc. - History
4 Natel Engineering Co. Inc. - Key Employees
5 Natel Engineering Co. Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
6 Natel Engineering Co. Inc. - locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Natel Engineering Co. Inc., History
Table 3: Natel Engineering Co. Inc., Key Employees
Table 4: Natel Engineering Co. Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Natel Engineering Co. Inc., Locations
List of Figures
Natel Engineering Co. Inc.