• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
SI2 Technologies, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
iCD Research, May 2012, Pages: 13
ICD Research's "SI2 Technologies, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "SI2 Technologies, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SI2 Technologies, Inc."
ICD Research's "SI2 Technologies, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SI2 Technologies, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SI2 Technologies, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SI2 Technologies, Inc. (SI2) is an electronics product development company. It designs, develops and manufactures conformal and flexible electronic systems for space, weight and power constrained systems for government applications and prime contractors in the US. The company offers antennas, arrays and low observable products for frequency selective surfaces, conformal antennas, low observable systems, meta-material-based devices and integrated sensor systems applications. It employed a proprietary methodology known as System Integrated Design and Manufacturing (SIDM) to develop 'smart' electronic design solutions to increase the performance of government and military platforms. The company's clientele includes the US Air Force, Army, Navy, DARPA, Missile Defense Agency and NASA. SI2 is headquartered in North Billerica, Massachusetts, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
SI2 Technologies, Inc.