• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
E-Learning Module: Microbiological Laboratory Waste
Safety in the workplace is of paramount importance. This Skillpad Laboratory Safety Module is ideal for both new and existing employees in the Pharmaceutical Industry. The Module explains the different categories of microbiological waste and the procedures for handling, transport, and storage of this waste.
- Define the term Infectious Waste
- Explain the disposal procedure for each category of microbiological waste
- Explain the segregation of microbiological waste using color codes
- List the different categories of microbiological waste
- List the procedures for handling, transport and storage of full waste bags
- Name the methods used to decontaminate microbiological waste and describe how they work
This is a self paced highly visual interactive e-Learning Module, with a full audio voiceover, which can be taken online. It has a 16 question multiple choice Assessment which the Trainee can perform once they have completed the module. For the Certified option, a hard copy certificate is mailed to the Trainee, once they have achieved a score of 100% in their Assessment.
This module is extracted from the E-Learning Course - Health and Safety in the Microbiology Laboratory (Certified)