• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
E-Learning Module: Chemical Reactions â€“ Properties
This Skillpad Module is ideal for people who are new or existing employees of the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) and Biotech sectors, and who require a good basic understanding of the processes used in API and Biotech Manufacture. The Module explains the main physical and chemical properties needed to monitor and control a chemical reaction.
- Describe how to deal with deviations
- Describe the effect of pH on a chemical reaction
- Explain the importance of each physical property in chemical reactions
- Explain the importance of using the correct atmosphere in a chemical reaction
- Explain what is meant by a "run-away reaction"
- Explain what is meant by a deviation in a chemical reaction
- Explain what is meant by pH
- Name the three most common physical properties of chemical reactions
This is a self paced highly visual interactive e-Learning Module, with a full audio voiceover, which can be taken online. It has a 16 question multiple choice Assessment which the Trainee can perform once they have completed the module. For the Certified option, a hard copy certificate is mailed to the Trainee, once they have achieved a score of 100% in their Assessment.
This module is extracted from the E-Learning Course: Process Understanding for API/Bulk Operators (Certified)