• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Protection Footwear - Global
Global Research and Data Services, October 2011
This package contains 65 protective footwear market analyses from the following countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, Armenia, Azerbaijan, China, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Mongolia, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Brazil, Chile, Canada, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, the United States, Uruguay, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Morocco, South Africa, Tanzania and Australia.
The protective footwear market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the protective footwear markets in different countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for protective footwear by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for protective footwear by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for protective footwear by type (leather, plastic and rubber, waterproof)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the protective footwear market in different countries? Which countries are growing fast?
- How are the markets divided into different types of protective footwear? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?