The United Kingdom Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Business Propensity Indicator (BPI), Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape
- Published: December 2011
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
The proceedings of the Nuclear Supply Chain conference, including audio recordings of all presentations and Q&A sessions, as well as presentation slides
Arena International delivered cutting edge conference content for nuclear professionals seeking to develop European supply chains. Now you can secure the latest information in this space without venturing outside your office.
This package includes audio and presentation materials from the keynote speeches, industry-leading case studies and insightful Q&A sessions; ensuring you and your colleagues remain at the forefront of this rapidly developing industry.
- DECC’s perspective on developing a supply chain for the future of new nuclear power in the UK
- Securing Financing For New Nuclear Projects
- Steps To Adapt To The Shifting Skills And Supplier Base
- Minimise Risk Through Effective Contracting And Procurement Strategies
- Successfully Building A Competitive Local Supplier Base
Reasons to buy:
- Securing financing for construction of your new nuclear reactors and negotiating the most favourable terms from investors
- Managing quality and safety within your supply chain to ensure compliance with the latest regulations and avoid timely delays from regulatory intervention
- Bringing new suppliers into your value chain and working with local organisations and companies to maximise your domestics
- Adapting your procurement processes to meet the demands of changing regulations SHOW LESS READ MORE >