• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Primary Batteries and Cells - Top 5 American Markets
Global Research and Data Services, September 2012
This includes 5 primary battery and cell market studies from the top 5 American countries: United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and Argentina
The studies give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the primary battery and cell market in the top 5 American countries. The studies provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for primary batteries and cells in the top 5 American countries
- Overall market volume for batteries and cells in the top 5 American countries
- Market value and volume for batteries and cells by type (air-zinc, lithium, manganese dioxide, mercuric oxide, silver oxide, parts for primary batteries and cells, other primary batteries and cells)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
The reports answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the primary battery and cell markets in the top 5 American countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?