"Campanile UK Ltd: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
"Campanile UK Ltd: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Campanile UK Ltd for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Campanile UK Ltd (Campanile) is involved in the operation of hotels and restaurants in the UK. The company operates as a subsidiary of Société du Louvre, a major hotel chain in France. Established in 1976, Campanile Group currently operates 385 hotels and restaurants spread across nine European countries including Belgium, France, Great Britain, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal and Spain. Some of its principal restaurants in the UK are located in Basildon, Birmingham, Cardiff, Dartford, Liverpool, Doncaster, Leicester, Glasgow and Hull. The company is headquartered in London, the UK.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Campanile UK Ltd - History
4 Campanile UK Ltd - Key Employees
5 Campanile UK Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Campanile UK Ltd, History
Table 3: Campanile UK Ltd, Key Employees
Table 4: Campanile UK Ltd, Locations