• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, September 2011, Pages: 15
World Market Intelligence's "Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
"Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp. (Garden Fresh) is involved in the restaurants business in the US. It was established in the year 1978 by Michael Mack and partner Anthony Brooke as Souplantation Incorporated. Currently, it operates 112 company-owned restaurants across 15 states in the US under the two principal brands: Souplantation and Sweet tomatoes. Its buffet-style restaurants offer menu featuring wide range of fresh products including salads, soups, hot-tossed pastas, fresh fruit, freshly baked beans and muffins, and frozen yogurt. In addition, it provides catering services for meetings, parties or any events. Garden Fresh is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp - Company Statement
5 Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp - History
6 Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp - Key Employees
7 Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp - Key Employee Biographies
8 Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp, History
Table 3: Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp, Key Employees
Table 4: Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp, Locations
List of Figures