The Spanish Defense Industry: Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2017
- Language: English
- 158 Pages
- Published: July 2012
- Region: Spain
"Grupo Zena: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
"Grupo Zena: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Grupo Zena for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Grupo Zena is involved in the restaurant business in Spain. Founded in 1943, the company currently operates fast food and casual dining concept restaurants. As of 2009, the company has 473 restaurants in Spain and secured more than EUR400 million revenue. The company provides a wide range of menu in its restaurants such as appetizers, sandwiches, salads and desserts. It operates and franchises key restaurant trademarks such as Foster's Hollywood, Cañas & Tapas and Il Tempietto, La Vaca Argentina and Nostrus and international brands such as Burger King and Domino’s Pizza. The company is headquartered in Madrid, Spain. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Grupo Zena - Company Statement
4 Grupo Zena - History
5 Grupo Zena - Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Grupo Zena, History
Table 3: Grupo Zena, Key Employees