• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Marston'S Plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, September 2011, Pages: 12
World Market Intelligence's "Marston'S Plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
"Marston'S Plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Marston'S Plc for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Marston's PLC (Marston's) is involved in the brewing and pub retailing business in the UK. The company principally provides beers, ciders, wines and spirits. It also provides food and gaming services across its pubs and restaurants. The company operated more than 2,150 pubs and bars as of October 2010, of which 489 were self managed and 1,664 were tenanted and leased. The company operates through five breweries: Banks’s Brewery, Marston’s Brewery, Jennings Brewery, Ringwood Brewery and Wychwood Brewery. The company is headquartered in Wolverhampton, the UK.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Marston's PLC (Foodservice) - Company Statement
4 Marston's PLC (Foodservice) - History
5 Marston's PLC (Foodservice) - Key Employees
6 Marston's PLC (Foodservice) - Key Employee Biographies
7 Marston's PLC (Foodservice) - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Marston's PLC (Foodservice), History
Table 2: Marston's PLC (Foodservice), Key Employees
Table 3: Marston's PLC (Foodservice), Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Marston's PLC (Foodservice), Locations
List of Figures