• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Thorntons PLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, September 2011, Pages: 13
World Market Intelligence's "Thorntons PLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
"Thorntons PLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Thorntons PLC for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Thorntons PLC (Thorntons) is engaged in the manufacture and sales of confectionery products in the UK. The company manufactures, distributes and retails confectionery products such as, toffees, fudges and other sweet foods. The company markets its products through the Thorntons brand name and offers personalized special message delivery services, home delivery and e-retail services to its customers. The company operates 371 shops and cafes and 229 franchise outlets. Thorntons principally operates in the UK and Ireland through two subsidiaries: Strand Court Properties Limited and Thorntons (Jersey) Limited. The company is headquartered in Derbyshire, England, the UK.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Thorntons PLC (Foodservice) - Company Statement
4 Thorntons PLC (Foodservice) - History
5 Thorntons PLC (Foodservice) - Key Employees
6 Thorntons PLC (Foodservice) - Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Thorntons PLC (Foodservice), History
Table 3: Thorntons PLC (Foodservice), Key Employees
Table 4: Thorntons PLC (Foodservice), Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures