• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, December 2011, Pages: 15
ICD Research's "American Honda Motor Co., Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "American Honda Motor Co., Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "American Honda Motor Co., Inc." for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (American Honda) is one of the leading automotive companies in the US. The company designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes a wide range of cars, trucks, motorcycles, engines, and other automotive across the US. It also offers home energy products, jets, lawn-mowers, tillers, trimmers, generators, multi-purpose utility vehicles (MUVs), outboard motors, personal watercraft, scooters, motorcycles, pumps, and snow blowers. In addition, the company provides financial services such as retail and wholesale financing and lease related to the company's products. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan-based automotive giant, Honda Motor Co., Ltd. American Honda is headquartered in Torrance, California, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 American Honda Motor Co., Inc. - history
5 American Honda Motor Co., Inc. - Key employees
6 American Honda Motor Co., Inc. - locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries