ICD Research's "Basin Electric Power Cooperative: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Basin Electric Power Cooperative: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Basin Electric Power Cooperative for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Basin Electric Power Cooperative (Basin Electric) is one of US’ leading electric generation and transmission cooperatives. The company is a non-profit generation and transmission (G&T) electric utility that is engaged in generating and delivering electricity to distribution cooperatives which together forms member systems. The company consists of 135 member systems, which supply electricity to 2.8 million consumers across North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Montana, and New Mexico. The company has a total of 3,500 MW of electricity generation capacity. Basin Electric generates power through various energy resources like coal, gas and wind. The company also provides power marketing and telecommunications services. It owns 2,015 miles of high-voltage transmission lines, 65 switchyards and 113 telecommunication sites. Basin Electric’s service territory spans over 540,000 square miles from the Canadian to the Mexican border. The company is headquartered in Bismarck, North Dakota, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Basin Electric Power Cooperative - Company Statement
4 Basin Electric Power Cooperative - History
5 Basin Electric Power Cooperative - Key Employees
6 Basin Electric Power Cooperative - Key Employee Biographies
7 Basin Electric Power Cooperative - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Basin Electric Power Cooperative, History
Table 3: Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Key Employees
Table 4: Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Subsidiaries
List of Figures