• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Deutsche Bahn AG: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, November 2011, Pages: 16
ICD Research's "Deutsche Bahn AG: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Deutsche Bahn AG: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Deutsche Bahn AG for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Deutsche Bahn AG (DB AG) is a leading transport services company in Germany. The company through its subsidiaries provides passenger rail transportation, freight transportation, and track infrastructure services in Germany and abroad. The company offers rail transport, bus services and other intermodal mobility products. In addition to rail freight transportation, it provides transportation services through land, sea and air. The company transported over 1.2 million tons of air freight and over 1.6 TEU of ocean freight through its world-wide networks. In addition, in Germany, the company operates the longest railway system in Europe with around 33,700 km. DB AG has presence in 2,000 locations in 130 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. DB AG is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Deutsche Bahn AG - Company Statement
6 Deutsche Bahn AG - History
7 Deutsche Bahn AG - Key Employees
8 Deutsche Bahn AG - Key Employee Biographies
9 Deutsche Bahn AG - locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Deutsche Bahn AG, History
Table 3: Deutsche Bahn AG, Key Employees
Table 4: Deutsche Bahn AG, Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Deutsche Bahn AG, Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Deutsche Bahn AG