ICD Research's "Dresser, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Dresser, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Dresser, Inc." for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Dresser, Inc. (Dresser) is a leading global provider of engineered infrastructure products and services for the global energy industry. The company designs, manufactures, and markets retail fueling systems, natural gas-fired engines, control valves, pressure relief valves, blowers and rotary gas meters. Dresser markets its products under Waukesha, Dresser Wayne, Masoneilan, Consolidated, and ROOTS brand names. The company principally serves power generation, oil and gas, fueling, and water treatment industries. Its products reach over 150 countries and Its manufacturing and customer support services present in 30 countries across the world. Dresser operates in four business segments, namely, Power and Compression, Flow Technologies, Measurement and Distribution, and Infrastructure Solutions. It operates as a subsidiary of GE. The company is headquartered in Addison, Texas, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Dresser, Inc. - history
4 Dresser, Inc. - Key employees
5 Dresser, Inc. - locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries