• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc.: Automotive Company Profile & SWOT Report
iCD Research, June 2012, Pages: 16
ICD Research's "Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc.: Automotive Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history , key employees , company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies
ICD Research's "Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc.: Automotive Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc."
ICD Research's "Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc.: Automotive Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc. (Affinia) is a leading provider of light and commercial vehicle replacement products and services. The company designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes brakes, chassis and filtration products. Its filtration products are used in heavy and medium duty trucks, light vehicles, and off-highway, industrial and marine equipment. Affinia brake and chassis products are used in light vehicles and heavy and medium duty trucks. It sells products under WIX, Raybestos, Nakata, Brake-Pro, Filtron, AIMCO, McQuay-Norris and ecoLAST brands. The company also provides private label products to aftermarket distributors such as NAPA, CARQUEST and ACDelco, apart from providing co-branded products for Federated Auto Parts and Automotive Distribution Network. It manufactures and distributes products in 11 countries and sells in over 70 countries. Affinia is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc.