• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
HC energia: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, September 2011, Pages: 12
ICD Research's "HC energia: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "HC energia: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about HC energia for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
HC Energia (HC Energia) is one of the leading diversified energy utility companies in the world. The company, along with its subsidiaries, specializes in generation, transmission, distribution and marketing of electric power. It provides electricity to 1.318.714 customers at its supply points. During the fiscal year 2010 (FY2010), the company produced 14.076 GWh electric power from its fossil fuel, hydroelctric and nuclear plants. Also, it had an electric distribution network of 22.560 km. Some of its major subsidiaries include HidroCantabrico Energia, HidroCantabrico Distribucion Electrica, Naturgas Energia, and Neo energía, among others. In addition, the company is active in telecommunications, energy trading and marketing operations. Its sales offices are strategically located in Galicia, Asturias, Aragon, Cantabria, Catalonia, Community of Valencia, Murcia, Andalusia and Madrid. HC Energía’s 96.6% of stake is owed by Energias de Portugal Group (EDP) and 3.13% of stake owned by the Asturias Savings Bank. HC Energía is headquartered in Oviedo (Asturias), Spain.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 HC energia - Company Statement
5 HC energia - History
6 HC energia - Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: HC energia, History
Table 3: HC energia, Key Employees
List of Figures