• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
CARQUEST Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, September 2011, Pages: 12
ICD Research's "CARQUEST Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "CARQUEST Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about CARQUEST Corporation for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
CARQUEST Corporation (CARQUEST) is a distributor of replacement auto parts in the US. The company is engaged in supplying replacement products, accessories, supplies and equipment for all types of automobiles, including light and heavy-duty trucks, recreational vehicles, off-road equipment, and buses. It also distributes agricultural equipment. Its products include brake systems, drive train systems, engine system, engine performance and emissions control systems, electrical and vision systems, steering and suspension systems, temperature control and cooling systems, fleet and heavy-duty, and other products. CARQUEST is also engaged in the distribution and sale of tools, equipment, chemicals, paint and accessories. The company principally operates in the US and Canada through 40 distribution centers serving about 3,000 distributor owned and independent stores. CARQUEST is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 CARQUEST Corporation - History
4 CARQUEST Corporation - Key Employees
5 CARQUEST Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: CARQUEST Corporation, History
Table 3: CARQUEST Corporation, Key Employees
Table 4: CARQUEST Corporation, Locations
List of Figures