• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, November 2011, Pages: 34
ICD Research's "Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, financial ratios, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Onyx) is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in developing product candidates for the treatment of indications in oncology on the basis of its proprietary virus technology. The company is developing innovative therapies, which target the molecular mechanisms that cause cancer. Its lead product is Nexavar tablet, a novel, oral multiple kinase inhibitors used for the treatment of kidney and liver cancers. The product, Nexavar, has gained approval in 90 countries for treating patients having unresectable liver cancer, and in over 95 countries for treating patients with advanced kidney cancer. Its other focus areas include proteasome inhibition development. The company is headquartered in Emeryville, California, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Company Statement
8 Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., History
Table 6: Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Solvency
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.