• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, September 2011, Pages: 19
ICD Research's "W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (Gore) is a privately-held diversified company in the US. It manufactures and markets innovative products for the medical, electronics, nuclear, fabrics and industrial markets. It also provides surgeons and patients a variety of surgical products and medical OEM products. Gore offers these products and services to aerospace, automotive, chemical processing, computer, telecommunications, electronics, energy, environment, industrial, manufacturing, military, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and textiles industries. The company operates in more than 30 countries with sales offices throughout the world, and manufacturing facilities in the US, Scotland, Germany, China and Japan. Gore is headquartered in Newark, Delaware, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. - Company Statement
5 W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. - History
6 W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. - Key Employees
7 W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., History
Table 3: W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Key Employees
Table 4: W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 5: W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Locations
List of Figures