• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Brink's Incorporated: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, November 2011, Pages: 15
ICD Research's "Brink's Incorporated: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Brink's Incorporated: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Brink's Incorporated for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Brink's Incorporated (Brink's) is a leading provider of secure logistics and security solutions, including the transportation of valuables, cash logistics and other security-related services to banks and financial institutions, retailers, government agencies, mints, jewelers and other commercial operations around the world. The major offerings of the company include cash-in-transit (CIT), automated teller machine (ATM), global services, cash logistics, guarding services and secure data solutions. In addition, the company offers Global Services unit, under which it provides international transportation of precious metals, jewelry, and credit cards. The company operates through 800 facilities in 50 nations on six continents, and operates as a subsidiary of The Brink's Company. Brink's has five subsidiaries: Servicio Pan Americano de Proteccion, S.A. de C.V., Brink's Arya India Private Limited, Brink's (Israel) Limited, Brink's Global Services SRL and Brink's Australia Pty Ltd. The company is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Brink's Incorporated - Company Statement
4 Brink's Incorporated - History
5 Brink's Incorporated - Key Employees
6 Brink's Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
7 Brink's Incorporated - locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Brink's Incorporated, History
Table 3: Brink's Incorporated, Key Employees
Table 4: Brink's Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Brink's Incorporated, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Brink's Incorporated, Locations
List of Figures