• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Life Care Centers of America: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, September 2011, Pages: 13
ICD Research's "Life Care Centers of America: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Life Care Centers of America: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Life Care Centers of America for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Life Care Centers of America (Life Care) is a US based company operating as a privately-owned managed health care organization. The company engages in operating nursing homes, retirement living communities, home care services, assisted living facilities, and Alzheimer's centers in the US. Life Care offers in-home nursing care, physical and occupational therapy, rehabilitation or recovery help, speech-language pathology, housekeeping, assisted living care, errands running, shopping, sitters and private, retirement, and live-in services. It manages more than 200 facilities in 28 states. Its services also include medical assistance such as regular health monitoring and nutritional status checks. Life Care Centers of America is headquartered in Cleveland, Tennessee, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Life Care Centers of America - Company Statement
4 Life Care Centers of America - History
5 Life Care Centers of America - Key Employees
6 Life Care Centers of America - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Life Care Centers of America, History
Table 3: Life Care Centers of America, Key Employees
Table 4: Life Care Centers of America, Locations
List of Figures