STEC, Inc.: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 1882823
- May 2012
- 30 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "STEC, Inc.: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "STEC, Inc.: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "STEC, Inc."
ICD Research's "STEC, Inc.: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "STEC, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "STEC, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
STEC, Inc. (STEC) is a provider of solid state technologies and solutions to meet the needs of original equipment manufacturers (OEM's). The company manufactures and distributes memory solutions based on Flash memory and Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) technologies and is also involved in the development of Flash solid-state drives (SSD's) and memory cards used in highly-volatile environments and high-density DRAM modules. STEC also provides both monolithic DRAM modules and DRAM modules based on stacking technology. It provides storage products, which are used in enterprise applications, networking and communications and other OEM applications. The company principally operates in Austria, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan and the UK. STEC is headquartered in Santa Ana (California), the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions