• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Andersen Construction Company, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, September 2011, Pages: 11
ICD Research's "Andersen Construction Company, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Andersen Construction Company, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Andersen Construction Company, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Andersen Construction, Inc (Andersen) is a construction manager and general contractor, engaged in the building of industrial and commercial buildings in the Western US. The company introduced concrete tilt-up construction methodology to the Pacific Northwest, to improve the speed of construction. It offers a comprehensive range of services to its clients such as general contracting, pre-construction services, estimation, design and developmental services. Andersen undertakes a diverse project portfolio that includes Advanced Technology, Commercial Retail, Cultural, Education, Government, Health Care, Hospitality, Urban Housing, Industrial & Manufacturing, Parking Structures and the performance of Tenant Improvements, Seismic Upgrades, Office Buildings and Remediation. Andersen has its office in Oregon and Idaho. The company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Andersen Construction Company, Inc. - History
4 Andersen Construction Company, Inc. - Key Employees
5 Andersen Construction Company, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Andersen Construction Company, Inc., History
Table 3: Andersen Construction Company, Inc., Key Employees
Table 4: Andersen Construction Company, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures